The Truth About Being a Dog Parent
Through the highs of unsolicited cuddles and the lows of indoor messes, there are just some things that all pup parents know to be true. Can you relate to the following things?
- You’ve long ago realized that there’s no sleeping in past pee o’clock.
- There’s always one person who spoils your dog no matter how many times you tell them the rules. (It’s you, isn’t it?)
- You’re hyper-aware of every single possible discomfort to your dog and take great lengths to avoid it.
- You stopped caring about dog drool a long time ago. Normal person: “Did you just let your dog lick your fingers then continue eating chips?” Dog parent: “Yup.”
- There’s no such thing as alone time anymore. But to be honest, that’s kind of how you like it.
- You know nothing is better than coming home to this at the end of a long day.